Monday, December 14, 2009

Case Of Missing Mom 'Suspicious'


Twenty-eight year old mom of two Susan Powell, has been missing since December 7. Mrs. Powell was reported missing after a camping trip her husband and little boys went on. Josh Powell said his wife didn't want to go on the camping trip because she was sick. Susan's friend said when she saw her on Sunday, December 6, that she wasn't sick. When I finally heard the details about the case, my red flags went into a frenzy. First, what man takes a 2 year old and 4 year old camping in snow and10 degree weather(red flag #1). Second,when police arrived at the house they found two fans drying up wet spots on the floor(red flag #2). Third,Susan's pocketbook(which contained her wallet and I.D. etc) was found in the home.(red flag #3) Finally, Susan's family and friends said she would never leave her children behind(red flag #4) I think her husband has something to do with her disappearance.I could be wrong but, I'm usually not, we will find out over the coming weeks.I would like to send out my prayers to her family and friends.

No comments: