Thursday, December 17, 2009

Well this originally started from my girl @bfears when she sent a request for me to post My Top Ten Rap/Hip Hop albums of all time. I did my 10 and then I realized I forgot some people, people that I felt deserved more than an honorable mention. Well another one of my twitter pals @Goodfellas773 commented on my list and I asked him to come up with his top(20) but he cheated and added 5 more,lol , so here is his Top 25 Rap/Hip Hop Albums of all time

#1 outkast AQUEMINI
#2 biggie READY2DIE
#3 2pac ME AGAINEST THE WORLD
#4 dr dre DA CHRONIC
#5 nas ILLMATIC
#6 jay-z REASONABLE DOUBT
#7 NWA ST8 OUTTA COMPTON
#8 eric b & rakim PAID IN FULL
#9 wu-tang ENTER THE 36 CHAMBERS
#10 Scarface THE DIARY
#11 Snoop DOGGSTYLE
#12 fugee SCORE
#13 tribe called quest THE LOW END THEROY
#14 raekwon ONLY BUILT 4 CUBAN LINIX
#15 ugk RIDIN DIRTY
#16 dmx IT'S DARK AND HELL IS HOT
#17 geto boyz TILL DEATH DO US APART
#18 busta WHEN DISASTER STRIKES
#19 eminem MARSHALL MATHERS
#20 jayz AMERICAN GANGSTER
#21 mobb deep THE IMFAMOUS
#22 biggie LIFE AFTER DEATH
#23 tooshort BORN TO MACK
#24 common BE
#25 kanye west LATE RESGISTRATION

1 comment:

WORK[in]PROGRESS said...

i was fenna say dang no kanye? lol good list tho. & good looks on the shout out!