Monday, December 14, 2009

Ugh, I Just Recieved A Negative Feedback On Ebay

If you or anyone you know has ever dealt with EBAY, you know that getting a negative feedback is like having to wear the scarlett letter. Here's the events that lead up to this awful tragedy,lol. On Sunday,December 7,2009 I bidded on a Harley Davidson Handbag, absolutely beautiful. Needless to say I won the bid(I usually do) well while waiting on the bid to end, I was holiday shopping on this other website and made 3 purchases. Well to my surprise, when I checked my bank account balance the company that I had make the 3 purchases from had charged my account 3 times the amount of my total purchase, which left me with 4 dollars and some change in my account. So in a panic I called my bank and then the company. The company apologized for this mistake and said they would credit my account within (3-5) days. Well guess what it took 6 days.After I found out I won the bid On Tuesday, December 8,2009 I informed the seller of this awful mistake and told her I would pay on Saturday, December 12,2009(listening to the company). I wasn't able to pay because I didn't have the funds available. I thought about starting another paypal account, but this bank account is the one I use solely for online purchases.Well today, 6 days later, the funds became available and I promptly paid. I was too late, she had already posted the negative feedback. I guess I really can't blame her,because I promised to pay her on Saturday. I wished she would have looked at my feedback, she would have seen that I have always promptly paid.So after 3 years of being a SUPER-EBAYER I have received my first negative feedback.

No comments: