Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Another One That Needs Prayer, GOD Help Us !

It seems Rush Limbaugh is upset about President Obama's swift response to the tragedy in Haiti stating "that Obama was happy for the quake in Haiti, as his administration will "use this to burnish their, shall we say, credibility with the black community, in the ... the both light-skinned and dark-skinned black community in this country. It's made to order for them." You know the saddest thing..... Rush Limbaugh has the highest rated talk radio show on the air (17 million listeners) So you know what that means right? Well for those who don't know....it means there are millions of Rush Limbaugh's out there.Rush gets off on feeding into people's fears while inciting others and I don't know if Rush is religious or not...I say no...but I wonder if he knows that WE ALL WILL HAVE TO GIVE AN ACCOUNT FOR THE THINGS WE DO AND SAY .If you don't remember anything else I've said please remember this: There will be millions in Satan's army and Satan is the master of confusion and chaos. Like I said in my previous post "read your BIBLE and pray to GOD for guidance".

No comments: