Wednesday, January 13, 2010

God Help Him !!!!



Not that I watch the 700 club on a regular basis , but I have watched in the past....many moons ago and I can't believe Pat Robertson said this. My question: How does he know? Was he there, when they swore the pact? Is he himself THE DEVIL? The BIBLE teaches many things and other than GOD, Jesus is the only person allowed to pass judgments on people and even when HE had the justification HE didn't. Jesus taught forgiveness, learn from you sinful ways and then turn away from them.Some of these TV pastors are a bunch of false prophets selling people snake oil and yes I'm passing judgment but hopefully GOD will forgive me for that. Please don't listen to these people. Read your BIBLE and pray to GOD for guidance, and please pray for these people!

No comments: